Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wholesale Childrens Clothing Truckload of 10 Surplus Apparel Pallets from Macys

10 pallets of Wholesale childrens apparel just arrived in my warehouse. This truckload of wholesale childrens apparel was from Macy's liquidation program.The childrens clothing pallets are overstock apparel. Overstock apparel is new merchandise. Closeout and overstock are much better than customer returns.Customer returns have been returned and can have problems.
I paid $19,000 for the truckload of wholesale childrens apparel. I pre-sold the pallets of overstock kids cloths for three thousand dollars per pallet. I cherry picked about 200 pieces of the truckload of closeout apparel. I will sell the closeout pieces on ebay. The pallets were sold to six different customers. The last pallet was just picked up. I made $11,000 profit plus the 200 pieces of wholesale childrens apparel that i will sale on ebay. This made for a profitable morning.
That is why I am the closeout king!!!

No comments: